World AIDS Day Activities
November 13, 2017
World AIDS day is a time for remembering those we have lost and celebrating the progress that has been made in controling the HIV virus.
There are a range of events happening this year to mark the day. If you’d like to attend any of these, please don’t hesitate to contact us on email@example.com or call 01312254766.
- The Positive Help AGM will be held on Monday 27th November. Space at this event is very limited.
- The World AIDS Day parliamentary reception will happen on Tuesday 28th November at the Scottish Parliament.
- Edinburgh University Student STOP AIDS Society will host a fundraising event, CABARAIDS at 7.30pm on Wednesday 29th November at the Tron (Hunters Square). Tickets can be purchased online (click here)
- Waverley Care will be hosting the World AIDs Day community gathering on Friday 1st December at 6.30pm at Broughton St Mary’s Church. All are welcome.
- Finally, on Saturday 2nd December, Edinburgh Gay Men’s Chorus will be holding their 10-year-anniversay concerts at 3pm and 7.30pm .Tickets can be purchased here.
We hope to see you at some of these events!