Group Volunteering Opportunities
We are currently closed for group volunteering opportunities. Please check back in future.
Positive Help welcomes the help from teams of friends or work colleagues who wish to volunteer together.
As a small local charity, we can offer organisations
- Team building days where small groups transform a client’s home
- Event days where your team helps the Positive Help team to run an event such as a Thank You BBQ for our regular volunteers
- Personalised reports showing the impact of your support in your community
- Flexibility: we are responsive to an organisation’s needs
- Engagement: you can meet the people whose lives you help
- A day out with children or young people: educational or social trips
- The chance to share knowledge with our staff, volunteers and clients e.g. deliver an event on healthy eating for 6 to 11 year olds
- Tailor made packages for employee fundraising events and activities
- Personal contact with a very small staff team
- Show that your organisation is a leader in progressive thinking by supporting a charity with a stigmatised cause