Group Volunteering Opportunities
Positive Help welcomes the help from teams of friends or work colleagues who wish to volunteer together.
As a small local charity, we can offer organisations
- Team building days where small groups transform a client’s home
- Event days where your team helps the Positive Help team to run an event such as a Thank You BBQ for our regular volunteers
- Personalised reports showing the impact of your support in your community
- Flexibility: we are responsive to an organisation’s needs
- Engagement: you can meet the people whose lives you help
- A day out with children or young people: educational or social trips
- The chance to share knowledge with our staff, volunteers and clients e.g. deliver an event on healthy eating for 6 to 11 year olds
- Tailor made packages for employee fundraising events and activities
- Personal contact with a very small staff team
- Show that your organisation is a leader in progressive thinking by supporting a charity with a stigmatised cause
Please contact the team on 0131 225 4766 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like to find out more.