Legal & Privacy Statement
Acceptance of Terms
By accessing the content of www.positivehelp.co.uk (the “Website”) you agree to –
(a) be bound by the Legal terms and conditions; and
You agree that you will not use the Website for illegal purposes, and shall respect all applicable laws and regulations. You agree not to use the Website in a way that may impair the performance, corrupt the content or otherwise reduce the overall functionality of the Website. You agree also not to compromise the security of the Website or to attempt to gain access to secure areas or sensitive information.
You agree to be fully responsible for any claim, expense, liability, losses, and costs, including legal fees, incurred by us arising from any infringement of the Legal terms and conditions.
Limitation of Liability
Positive Help will, under no circumstance, be liable for indirect, special, and/or consequential damages including any loss of business, revenue, profits, or data in relation to your use of the Website.
All intellectual property of Positive Help such as trademarks, trade names, patents, registered designs and any other automatic intellectual property rights derived from the aesthetics or functionality of the Website remain the property of Positive Help. All rights reserved.
By using the Website you agree to respect the intellectual property rights of Positive Help and you will not copy, download, transmit, reproduce, print, and/or exploit for commercial purpose any material contained within the Website.
Any information provided on and/or via the Website is provided on the understanding that the Website is not engaged in rendering advice and should not be wholly relied upon when making any related decision.
The information contained within the Website is provided on an as is basis with no warranties expressed or otherwise implied relating to its accuracy and/or fitness for purpose, or for the compatibility or security of any components of the Website.
We do not guarantee uninterrupted availability of the Website.
We do not say that using the Website will be error free.
Downloading Information: Please note that any downloading of software or information is done at your own risk. Positive Help does not warrant the suitability of anything that is downloaded and accepts no liability for any problems that may arise as a result. If you are in any doubt about downloading anything, we recommend that you take specialist advice before downloading.
E-mail: Positive Help does not guarantee that any e-mail sent to us will be received, or that the contents will remain private during transmission. If you are concerned about this, then please consider other means of communication. You will be responsible for ensuring that any electronic message or information you send to us is free from any virus or defect that may harm our systems in any way.
The Website may contain hyperlinks to websites operated by other parties. We do not control such websites and we take no responsibility for, and will not incur any liability in respect of, their content. Our inclusion of hyperlinks to such websites does not imply any endorsement of views, statements or information contained in such websites.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
The Website is controlled and operated by Positive Help, located in Scotland. The terms of, and use of, this Website shall be governed by the law of Scotland.
We make no representation that materials in the Website are appropriate or available for use in other locations. Those who choose to access this Website from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
Positive Help is committed to safeguarding the privacy of our users while providing a high quality of service. Under the terms of the Data Protection legislation, we are required to explain to you how we will treat any personal and/or private data which we collect from you.
What information we collect and how
- Any personal details you knowingly provide us with through forms and our email, such as name, address, telephone number etc.
- Under no circumstances shall we hold sensitive payment details such as your card number, expiry date and security code.
- Your preferences and use of email updates, recorded by emails we send you (if you select to receive email updates on our services etc).
- Your IP Address, this is a string of numbers unique to your computer that is recorded by our web server when you request any page or component on the Website. This information is used to monitor your usage of the Website.
What we do with your information
Any personal information we collect from this website will be used in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and other applicable laws. This may include using your details for the following.
- To process your request for a service (we may pass your details to another organisation to supply/deliver the service).
- In certain cases we may use your email address to send to you information on our other services. (You will have an option to opt in/out before taking any further service.)
- We may need to pass the information we collect to other companies for administrative purposes. We may use third parties to carry out certain activities, such as processing and sorting data, monitoring how customers use the Website and issuing our e-mails for us. Third parties will not be allowed to use your personal information for their own purposes.
You have the right to request a copy of any information that we currently hold about you. In order to receive such information please send your contact details including address and payment of £10 to cover administration expenses to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
These Privacy terms and conditions cover only this Website. Any other websites which may be linked to by our Website are subject to their own terms and conditions, which may differ from ours.